Super service!

I am already a member. I just kinda sorta snuck in here. Anyway, I would like to say that you all have some pretty decent service for the price and you all have phenomenal resources for the price! I cannot believe you all offer all of this so cheaply! Anyway, I am enjoying the service so far, and I am making good use of your Subversion server! I also enjoy the news letters, especially the one where Josh is on a South Beach “Doom” Diet! Lol! Thanks and keep on truckin!

Derik Wilson

Shushhh
don’t say that or they will not add more features (or maybe yes ?) :wink:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Hey, welcome to DreamHost!

BTW, this is primarily a customer-to-customer forum - though the DreamHost guys do seem to pop in from time to time when we get too rowdy! :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

And please don’t encourage Josh. It took him until the 7th of June to put out the May newsletter?

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

I don’t recall receiving that one, I was beginning to think the newsletters were a thing of the past.

Maybe it is buried in my in-box somewhere. :slight_smile:

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

You’re a dreamer! :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

I found it!

It actually arrived on the 6th, so I guess it must have been a busy mail day and the newsletter got lost in the crowd. :wink:

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

Until the past couple of days I would have agreed with you. My websites have been down 16 hours yesterday and are down again today. I’ve yet to get a reasonable explanation of why they were down, nor any sort of idea when things will get resolved to get my uptime above 33%.

Dreamhost is a great service when everything is working like it should, but the problem is that happens very seldom. More likely than not your websites are down, you don’t know why or when it’ll be resolved and you can’t get any response from support.

Until the past couple of days I was the biggest Dreamhost honk on the planet. The past 48 hours have destroyed several years worth of brand equity. Shoddy service, slow support and completely unacceptable and unpredictable downtimes. Unless they manage to get their act together quickly I’d avoid Dreamhost like the plague…

It’s pretty obvious that you are really frustrated, and I can sympathize with that; it is never a good thing when you are having site problems for a couple of days.

That said, a problem that takes more than 24 hours to resolve is discouraging, but it is a far cry from “more likely than not your websites are down” and such exaggeration actually detracts from the value of your comment.

My experience is that, while problems do occur from time to time, “more likely than not” your websites will be fine and you can generally expect a timely and professional response from DreamHost Tech support staff when you have a problem - but YMMV> :wink:

I hope your site problems are resolved soon.

–rlparker

Is it your whole server that’s down or is it just your sites?