Sudden Error/Bug

software development

Hello All,

I have this script called “Mini Hosting Panel”, basically it was a mistake to get even thought its awesome in what it provides, but somehow it isn’t working any more after i moved the files from a folder the new domain which i got, the script creators are by no means supportave and i can’t reach them and no one on the internet can help me so maybe someone here can and i hope so.

You can see the error/bug at http://www.tinkolabs.com/w/setup.php

Here’s the Error :

Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in /home/.hairpin/desupport777/tinkolabs.com/w/setup.php on line 11

Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in /home/.hairpin/desupport777/tinkolabs.com/w/setup.php on line 12

before then i did not see that thing at any of the pages, and more that the Setup isn’t working,

Hope someone can help

Thank you in Advance

Free Image Hosting,Free Web Hosting, Free Forum Hosting and much more at Ugclan.com

As the error message indicates, you invoked the function extract wrongly.

You should open the file setup.php and go to line 11. The first argument of the function extract should be an array. Check your variables and whatever and invoke the function extract properly and it should be fine.

I guess that the first argument is empty. To be safe to invoke function extract, you can modify your codes as following

if (isset($myvar) && !empty($myvar)) extract($myvar, …)

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here