Subdomains all not working

wordpress

Hi all,

I only started a new L1 hosting plan with DH yesterday. but things seem not to work properly at the moment.

all my subdomains are not working properly, when i put in the address in my firefox, all i can get is error msgs:
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: “bad_httpd_conf”

i also created a subdomain for wordpress, and used the one-click-install to install it, but it gives me the same msg. wordpress.lalalum.com

i manually installed typo in a subdomain, it gives me the same msg. typo.lalalum.com

i created a subdomain to redirect to an MSN space, it gives me the same msg. may.lalalum.com

in the DH wiki, it tells me to edit the subdomain and save it without changing anything then wait 10 mins, it didn’t work for me either.

basically, i cant get anything running. i tried to contact tech support, but it’s been 2 to 3 hours, there’s still no reply for the problem.

anyone is having or had this problem before? what can i do?

Thanks.
Yu.

Check domain ip in panel,maybe it’s changed!

:wink: [color=#CC0000]Here[/color] are my Hosting Plan Comparision and $97 off DreamHost Promo Code

hello, thanks for your reply, but i m just a newbie, can you be more specific?