Subdomain with login

I’d like to create a subdomain on my site with a password login. The instructions for creating a subdomain were slightly confusing. Can someone walk me through this please?

Thanks!
-Kristian

To create a subdomain, you can go to DH panel --> Domains --> Manage Domains --> Add Domain/Sub-Domain

Follow the instructions and fill up the form. You may want to know:

1. if your domain name is xyz.com, your subdomain will be subdomain.xyz.com
  2. you can use existing user to control the subodmain. you can also create a new user to control the subodmain. If you create a new user, you can manage the user vai DH panel --> Users --> Manage Users.
  3. depends on your settings, the files for the new subodmain will reside in /home/username/subodmain.xyz.com. if you have created a new user for the subdomain, files will go to /home/newusername/subdomain.xyz.com
  4. after all these are done, you can then manage your subdmain via DH panel --> Domains --> Manage Domains

Hope this helps. If you are confused, just post your question here and I’m sure you will get plenty of answers.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here