Subdomain not processing

I keep trying to create a subdomain via my Web Admin Panel in the Manage Domains section. It seems to process fine, I don’t get any errors. Thing is, the domain is never created. I created a subdomain over a week ago with no results. I’ve tried over seven times and still nothing. I have the same problem when it comes to trying to create an FTP user. Is anyone else having the same problem, or am I doing something wrong?

In the past I’ve set up several domains without problem. Now, I’ve created another just for trying and everything seems to be well, I can see the new directory in my FTP client and upload files to it.
I gather you can you see your new subdomain in the control panel but can you FTP to it? If not, what I would do is trash the failed subdomain from the control panel and start again.
Not a great help, eh?

Thing is, before Dream Host changed the way subdomains were set up, I created several just FINE. Now, I can’t create any. I can’t see them in the Web Panel and I cannot see them in FTP.

All I’m trying to do is create a subdomain with a current user, but it’s not working.

I’m going to try again, but I have a feeling the outcome is only going to be the same.

Maybe I should try and contact Dream Host… :confused: