Ok.. i be back
I figured out what I want my other domain name to be. I am pretty sure if I understood everything I want it to be fully hosted. I have ww.firstdomain.com (firstdomain = current domain hosted & registered with dreamhost).
Now I have 2 more domains I want. If I read correctly my package supports 3 domains here is copy/paste of what was on my acct:
Domain Registration 1 out of 1
FTP Users 3 out of 75
- who also have shell access 0 out of 75
Mailboxes 5 out of 600
Storage Space (MB) 236.543 out of 3720
Mirror/Parked/Redirect Domains 0 out of unlimited
Full Domains 1 out of 3
Sub Domains 0 out of 15
Bandwidth Usage (GB/Month) 0 out of 186
MySQL Databases 3 out of unlimited
Quicktime Streaming Domains 0 out of unlimited
(1) On this plan I get 2 more domains, right?
Now I want to get 2 new domains, but I do not want them having anything to do with my current domain. But I want domain # 3 to mirror domain # 2. (When someone types in www.domain#3.com I want it to go to www.domain#2.com) So if I understand everything, I need domain#3 to mirror domain#2 while having domain #2 fully hosted. Is this correct..
(2) in that domain#2 I would choose fully hosted and domain#3 I would have mirror/reflect?
And doing it this way neither of these 2 would have anything to do with what I currently have as a domain, right?
(3) The booster packs those are only if I want more than what my plan offers.. meaning I use up all 3 domains and want more, right?
(4) Does Dreamhost when registering offer private hosting (can't be found out by whois) ? I keep looking but have not found it or how much it would be.
(5) These new domains would use everything on my current account, bandwidth, storage etc, right?
So much to learn but I think I have ocme a long way!