Hey there. To explain this problem as clearly as I can possibly can, I’ll do it in the form of bullet points. Please don’t take this wrongly - I have no intention of appearing condescending in any form. I only wish to convey the information in the most efficient manner that I can see.
- Today, I decided to add a subdomain using the “Manage Domains” tab.
- Before doing the process, note that I already have 2 working subdomains which were created through the “Manage Domains” tab and with default settings (that is, I only typed in the URL-to-be and that is all).
- I created the new subdomain (#3) and waiting a few hours.
- Viewing the URL now results in a “Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)”.
- I tested the process and created another new subdomain (#4) and this one worked perfectly within a few minutes.
The settings for both are exactly the same so I can’t imagine what could possibly be the reason why subdomain #3 doesn’t work. Would anyone know? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!