Strange bug

software development

nevermind… just fixed it i had to change from 755 to 777

It says permission denied. Can you please check the file permission first?

If you still encounter problems, it might be because your PHP is in “safe mode” and does not execute commands like “move one file to another in the server’s filesystem”.

If you are not sure how to customize php, you can try to use FTP upload function to replace your move_uploaded_file.

There could be many reasons. Maybe this will disappear after you solve the first one. But it is good to echo $_FILES[‘userfile’][‘error’] to see the problem. I always forgot to set file size.

I can’t think of anything but hostname, mysql username, and mysql password. Is it possible that you use wrong ones or you still include xxx.php file? If everything is correct and it worked before, I have no idea what it is wrong.

[quote]Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.pearlite/me/mysite/conf/config.do on line 208
[/quote]
I believe this is related to the previous error. If you are able to build the connection to MySQL, you should not see this anymore.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

nevermind… just fixed it i had to change from 755 to 777

Great… I’m glad you get it worked!

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here