Still 'pending' after 6 hours

Hello

My user number is #1483504. I signed up over 6 hours ago & I have paid my total balance in full yet my account is still ‘pending’. I have yet to receive my domain name also.

When I first logged in I ‘added a service plan for $9.95/month’ as there was nothing there. Hope this wasn’t a mistake? As it still says ‘this account has no hosting plan’. And it won’t allow me to add a user…

Any timely help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Naomi,

Thank you for contacting us for support! I have sent your account over to our Approvals Team to look into and they will update you ASAP. Thank you for your patience is is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks!
Matt C
DreamHost Staff
[hr]

I see that our Approvals Team sent you an email to your @hotmail a little while ago explaining the details of the pending situation. If you have any questions or need any more support please reply back to their email.

Thanks!
Matt C

Thanks for your response. It’s been approx. 24 hrs now :confused: Is it a problem with the Google Wallet payment system perhaps? I’ve never used it before but it seems unusual that it would take this long for you guys to receive my payment - I wonder if there’s anything you guys need to do from your end… The transaction number is #327264247757104
Anyhoo I’m super excited to get my WP site started - steep learning curve ahead! :slight_smile:

Hey Naomi!

It looks like your Google Wallet payment has still not posted to your account, which is why the account is still in pending status. One of our Approvals team members just sent you an email with another suggestion. You can reply to the email directly if you’d like to proceed with that. Thanks so much for being patient!