/stats stop working

Hi,

I currently move three of my sites to other accounts that I created using panel. And all of the sites’ statistic (domain.com/stats) stop working… it just shows an “Index of /stats” with no contents.

What is happening and how can I enable that /stats functionality again ?

Regards,

Dino

Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

The Anaolg stats program that DH provides only runs once per day. If the stats have not yet run under the new user, the report files are probably just not there yet. I’d give it 24 hours before becoming concerned. :wink:

Can you see the “old” stats in the .snapshot directories?

–rlparker

It looks like you can muck with Stats settings in the Control Panel under Status -> Site Statistics -> Edit (for your domain). Even to the point of not running Analog.

If all that looks well, then as rlparker said, it might take a day or so for them to regenerate.

-Scott

There is log in .snapshot folder, but sure it is for new (current) user. Ok I’ll wait after 24 hours then :slight_smile:

Thanks rlparker and Scott.

Dino

Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

And… it is working now ! :slight_smile:

Thanks again !

Dino