Start up disk space & bandwidth using promo code?

Usually new customers will get approx. 170 GB disk space and 1.7 TB bandwidth. But on this forum some said that new customers using promo code while sign up will get 200GB space and 2TB BW. Is it right? Again i’m an new member of DH,so will people using my promo codes(not for increased disk space & bw) get 200GB space and 2TB BW?

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]5 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code.signup now!

When the reducing space/bandwidth idea was released in January, Josh (a DreamHost honcho) stated that…

[color=#0000CC]“okay, as of NOW, people who sign up with a promo code get the original disk and bw allotments (200GB/2TB through 500GB/5TB)!”[/color]

So I guess that makes it official. :wink:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

So if anyone can have a promo code with 50% extra on bath space and bw they’ll get 300GB space and 3TB bw!!! Mind blowing…

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]5 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code.signup now!

according to DH, yes.

If you use a promo code which give extra 50% bandwidth and space, you should have 300GB starting space and 3TB starting bandwidth.

It is great but do not forget that server disk and bandwidth increase weekly in DH. You will have enough space and bandwidth here. You also have an option to have extra free domain name or free unique IP address.

Thanks for the great offer by DH :wink:

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

Ya,i know that and knowing all the great features of dh i decided to take a hosting for me. But maybe i’ll do so near or after august.Thanks.

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]6 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]” promo code.signup now!

Also another reason for choosing dh thats they’re customer friendly and they do whatever they promise. Unlike other providers they don’t tend to cancel over loaded sites.Rather they move that kind sites to low flooded server(i heard from others in this forum).

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]6 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]” promo code.signup now!

Welcome to DH! and see you around in August :wink:

yes indeed.

They offer great features when they see you and you see them. They keep their promises after you join them. They take care of your servers forever.

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW