Squirrelmail and Firefox

I’m trying to use Squirrelmail with Firefox 1.5. Every time I click on the link in the left frame (Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc.) the link loads in the same frame, and not the one on the right. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or do I have some strange setting in Firefox that I don’t know of? If I use Internet Explorer, which I don’t want to do, the links load in the right frame.

I use Firefox 1.5, and I have no such difficulty.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites (business site) | si-blog (personal site with affiliate links)

same here, I’m using 1.5 and it works just fine. Perhaps you have a extension that’s not behaving properly?

-Matttail

It has to be said. It would be far better for everyone if we didn’t have a webmail client that relied on God-awful frames. It’s like living in the dark ages.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites (business site) | si-blog (personal site with affiliate links)

Amen to that…I really hate the frames in Squirrelmail. Or anyplace else on the web, for that matter :-p

It turned out to be an extension. I had a Greasemonkey script that was screwing things up. Thanks everyone.