SQL error in PHPBB

apps

I get the following error when I try to view my forum through IE and Firefox. This started about 2 hours ago and I have made no changes to my dreamhost account settings or my PHPBB settings nor have I accessed my share via FTP in the last 48 hours. Is there something wrong with an SQL server?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/.paradiso/toldea/bataguild.net/Board/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.paradiso/toldea/bataguild.net/Board/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.paradiso/toldea/bataguild.net/Board/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

This is now the message im getting as of 30 minutes ago or so when trying to access my new forum:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Should we contact phpbb for issues with our forums or is this an issue resolvable by DreamHost?

Missy Miss D

www.dealsandstealsforum.com
BEST! Deals, Steals, Freebies, Coupons, & e-Discounts

it’s working now. I was able to see it.

no, this is more likely a dreamhost problem and not a phpbb problem. contact dreamhost support.

They also just fixed tib mysql server