Sponsor request (Nirvana-Gaming)

Hello my name is Christopher Lie, known as EyePro in Nirvana-Gaming clan. We are a counter-strike 1.6 clan - very good known ingame. At the moment we are searching sponsors, and we came up with DreamHost! We got webpage, not very good one, but I am fixing a new one right in this moment.
If you want to look at the easy page we got, the URL is: www.nva.clans.net
We got GSC Voice channel.
We had a server up public before.
We are very known.
We got IRC channel.

We was wondering if you want to sponsor us with like, hosting a webpage, or hosting a server. And we will off course reklam for you on server / page. =)

If you want furter information, please feel glad to mail me on my mail: lie-meister@hotmail.com =)

BEST regards, Christopher Lie (EyePro)

This is a customer-to-customer forum. You can contact dreamhost directly via their contact form.

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes

You can still show ads of DH on your website.
If you have alot of visitors, few of them will probably sign up for DH and you will get your money back (and maybe more) with that.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)