Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. The file was the only decent sized file that happened to be sitting on my server at the time. To be truthful, I didn't even give the file type a second thought. I have now edited the link.
The original file was safe enough, it was the dot net framework package retrieved directly from Microsoft via WGET, but yeah, I guess it could have been a 20MB trojan.
Well, they'd have to choose to execute it after downloading, but I do understand your point.
Edit: By the way, the Apache log shows that 3 'half-wits' clicked on the link since I put it there, but none completed the download, so I guess the world is still safe from the evils of .net
Save [color=#CC0000][b]$50[/b][/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000][b]SAVEMONEY[/b][/color] ( Click for promo code details )