Over the years I’ve had very good results with Spam Assassin, but the server-wide version here on DreamHost isn’t as sharp as I’d like. Part of this is that I don’t get to tweak the rules, and that it doesn’t do Bayesian filtering. But the following email really puzzled me:
[quote]X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.0 tagged_above=-999.0 required=5.0 tests=
The Only Clinically Tested Penis En_Largement Products!
- Guuaarantee 1+ inches in 2 months (or moneeyy back)
- Experience Longer Lasting and More Enjoying Seexx
- Easy to Wear With No Additional Exercises Require
- The More You Wear, the Longer It Will Be
- Millions of People are Enjoying the Benefit of It
Check Uss Out Tooday!
o-ut of mai-lling lisst:
That should have hit a number of Spam Assassin rules as best I understand. Also note that the Spam Assassin version is missing.