Space and bandwidth

Hi, I have (another) question…
If you get 1Gb every week, and they start with 178Gb, there should be users here with 200-300gb at least…or they reset the counter every year?

no. It just continues growing. I have almost 600gb

whoo…u can upload a lot of pr0n…

ehm…sorry. I just finished to read slashdot…

I believe if you sign-up using a promo-code, you will receive the ‘old’ quota of 200GB of storage and 2000TB of bandwidth per month.

I am on the Level 1 plan and my storage quota is currently in excess of 224GB.

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

another good reason to keep your hosting with dreamhost, the value just keeps getting better and better. :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Having 200GB+ of space!!! lol :slight_smile: thats enough for a website i guess. It’s a very large of disk space. I only consumes about 3.001% of disk space. and it’s getting larger and larger every week!!! cheers to all the DH.

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

Total Provided: 229480.000 MB
3 Day Avg: 543.248 MB

After all my pictures, what can i upload ? :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

having a Gigantic of disk space provided by DH it makes me think what else i can do for my free space. maybe uploading my own video by my self or about my dog. :slight_smile: it’s a waste of time. maybe some day i’ll upload more pictures or files. but still having a 200+GB of disk space makes me insane.

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

Some of us on different plans have a little bit more. Currently 448G…

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

when you stay in DH for one year, when you tell your friend your server space, your friend will do the same thing. whoo… :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].