So if I were to switch hosts and cancel my account

What would happen to my domain name? Would I need to keep my hosting plan with DH to keep it up, or can I transfer it to my new host?

My site has been running very slowly lately when there are a lot of users on. I am worried in case my site grows bigger, that it might completely just fall apart despite the fact that my bandwidth usage is far below the limit that I have.

Domain registration and hosting are two separate things. You could move both to your new host or you could leave the registration here for a while and just move your hosting.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

Thanks for the quick answer.

I believe I’m still within my 97 day money back guarantee. But I read that I can only get my money back if I paid through credit card… however I think I may have paid through Paypal. Can I still get my money back?

Hmmm. The description of the money-back guarantee states that it’s only for credit card and Google Checkout payments only.

I can’t hold out much hope, but you can always try explaining your situation to support and seeing if they can either help you get your money back outside of the stated policy or somehow assuage your worries about hosting.

Good luck!

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

Gosh darnit, I didn’t even know I could pay with paypal…I put my renewal on my cc when I had the funds already in my PP acct. Doh!

Use promo code “STINGYREFERER” to get $1 off a year of Dreamhost!