So confused, help?!

I am very new to this. I was referred to DreamHost from purchasing a wordpress template for a website I am going to make. After I purchased my template and made my domain on DreamHost, I don’t really know what to do now. I’ve read through lots of forum posts about beginners stuff. I understand my domain needs to be fully hosted but how do I confirm that it is? I click on manage domains and it says at the top that it is fully hosted, but when I try to do the one-click install method for wordpress, it does not work. Can someone please help me with this?? Thank you in advance!

What exactly happens when you attempt the one click? “it does not work” alone is not enough info. Is there an error message?

Nevermind, figured it out! Just trying to get my website viewable. The DreamHost quickstart.html default page continues to pop up each time my website (antonandmarie.com) continues to pop up. I’ve actually replied to a post you helped out with a couple minutes ago regarding this matter. I’m not really sure where to go from here or how to lift this hold off my page to become public.

Every time I opened your site on my browser, my computer hangs :frowning:

Works fine with Firefox 9 and congratulations