Skip trial

Since the 2-week trial is limited in features, I would like to skip it so I can get on with things. How can I do this?

What limits are you experiencing? The trial should be everything.

I can’t transfer our domain without paying $9.99, but if the trial is over, it should transfer for ‘free’ as our registered domain.

I have also registered a domain, and it says I can’t add that domain because I can only have 1 active domain during the trial.

“You can’t add that domain: Promotional and referral accounts are for new customers only. This domain was previously in our system and cannot be added to your promo or referred account. If you would like to upgrade to a full price plan, please contact support.”

I highly doubt this particular domain has been in the Dreamhost system because I’ve owned it off and on for the last 10 years, and have been checking it occasionally and its always been available.

It sounds like you have two domains: one you registered with us for your free trial, and the other is the one you actually want to use.

Go ahead and open a support ticket for this in your panel, and I think we may be able to do this for you (I don’t work in billing so I’m not 100% sure).