Site Viewing Issue

Well, now that I have my site up, I’m having a different issue that I don’t understand. When I go to my site, dvdgraduationinvitations.com, I can see my index page just fine. However, I uploaded two additional pages, a “faqs” page and a “contact us” page. However, when I click on my menu bar to go to those pages, I get the message that the pages cannot be found.

This makes no sense to me, because when I mouse over the “contact us”, the bottom of my window says http://www.dvdgraduationinvitations.com/contact.html, which should be correct.

My html file is called “contact”, and the site name is correct. The link within my code is also correct–
Contact Us. Therefore, I don’t understand why it can’t find the page. Is this a server problem or did I do something wrong when I uploaded the site?

Thanks.
-christieg

Linux (and unix in general) is case-sensitive. It’s common to make all file lowercase to eliminate confusing and compatibility issues when you copy files to windows or some other OS.

Rename your Contact.html file to contact.html and similarly rename your other files and you’ll be fine!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Awesome - thanks a bunch. I was looking them all in explorer before I uploaded the site so it didn’t matter, and then I never changed it. Thanks again!

It’s an easy mistake to make and to overlook. Glad everything worked out for you!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options