Site not found error

Hello my name is Rob. I keep getting a “Site not found” error when I go to our website. I am the webmaster for a club and manage the club website. I am not the owner of the domain name and do not know the log in and pass word info. I have been trying to contact the owner but no luck.

I have been trying to contact “support” but for some reason when I try to submit my question it will not accept the STUPID code crap and I am about to lose my shit! any way to contact these guy’s other than that?

If you can’t login to the panel you will need to use the contact form https://www.dreamhost.com/support/ and select “Other” in the drop-down.

Be aware tho, they may not answer you. For privacy reasons they will usually only provide info to the owner of the dreamhost account.

You might “whois” the domain (or give us the domain name if you don’t know how) and see if it’s expired.

HI ROB,
YOU EVER FIGURE IT OUT? I"M EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE. IT MUST BE ON DREAMHOST END…

Why do you think that?

How is your issue the same? How is it different? What is your domain name?

I think they are not related, if they are there would be 2500 posts about it… Not just 2 posts…

P.S. find your caps lock key and turn it off, never turn it on again… It’s evil!