Site Down?

I have no idea what is going on, butone of my clients site has gone down and I’m getting errors… www.burningcardmagic.co.uk

Nothing has been changed on my part so why has this happend??? DH seem to be getting more and more problems… I’m startnig to think I would be best off with a different hosting company!

woop!

yes, it’s bad. but i’m sure they’re working diligently to fix it

I have just had an ear bashing from my client… site has been down for a couple of days now!!! what can I do?

Selective hearing loss? It works for teenagers.

(Sorry for the flippant response but I just can’t come up with a decent real idea.)

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

If only I could use selective hearing… but when he is going on about suing my assfor loss of earnings I can’t help but listern ! This is a foo! :frowning:

tell them that you’re doing your best to remedy the situation, but certain elements of the problem are outside of your scope of responsibility

and/or: sftunubz0r

really though. tell them “sht happens” in a more professional set of words. sometimes that’s all you can do

Days? I think the client is lieing. Tell the client you could upgrade them to dedicated hosting for a grand a year or change hosts for even more but will require more downtime.

I was first made aware of the problem with their site yesterday when I checked it myself… and its still not working now… the database is fine according to DH, but the site is just not working now… its 03:25 here in the UK and I’m running out of ideas of how to fix it .

There was a networking issue that may have just been resolved - but I fear that the NFS issue has not been resolved yet.

http://www.dreamhoststatus.com

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

from looking at my site www.burningcardmagic.co.uk/admin what would you think the problem is?

Doesn’t look like it’s down to me. It’s displaying an admin login prompt and a reasonably insane username and password returned a wrong username and password instead of a DB error (at least on screen) so …

From what I can see, it doesn’t appear down. I’d like to tell you otherwise!

I can’t see why this has gone wrong? Nothing has been changed at all!