Site Down

Anyone else’s site down at the moment?

I thought things were starting to get slightly better recently so hopefully this isn’t the beginning of a step backwards…

bryan | website

yes my sql is down

GottaDeal.com Deals & Coupon Codes. Why Pay Retail?

Well…mine is taking over a minute to load pages…so yeah…its down I guess. :frowning:

opps, nevermind

somehow my mysql got curruped! ;(

Mine’s going VERY slowly at the moment.

my web site is real slow

any help? anybody called them?

help help, my bbs members are getting mad

Yep, mine is down, too. Running off zuma.

My server is down too. Running on franc
FTP and HTTP is VERY VERY slow

Here is a mail I got from the SUpport (Damn they are fast to awnser)

There is a load issue on your machine that our admin team is currently looking into. We hope to have this resolved soon, if not already. We apologize for the delays and appreciate your patience.

If there is anything more we can help you with, please let us know and we will be more than happy to accommodate!

I was just going to add as well that my sites down! I CANNOT risk that with my Forums!!!

WebPanel is down:

Temporarily Unavailable
The web panel is temporarily unavailable while we perform maintenance on our database.
[Sources: dreamhost]

site is very slow…

welp, it’s 10:30pm EST and my site’s went from a crawl to standstill. Can’t get to crap aside from the control panel and it’s not even moving all that well. My site is on Dinero so it looks like whatever is going on is playing hell with many of their servers.

I think my site is back up, anyone’s site is running like normal?

it’s getting much better

Piping in to say that our sites on zorg are being extra-special flakey today. Web panel went AWOL for a while too.

My site is still dead (Franc) Take over 30 seconds to show the page

getting better, but the speed is still lacking !!