Site down, emergency

Can someone help me figure out how to diagnose the problem? My site is down. Tried pinging, but it time’s out. Can’t get ahold of my webmaster and I don’t know what to do.

Thanks.

My sites down as well. Again. :frowning:

Submit a trouble ticket?

What url is it?
What sort of error do you get? A 404 Page Not Found error? Permission denied? Mysql connection error?

Ah. I’m sorry to hear that, but it does make me feel a little better. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of switching hosts. Am fed up with tech support. I have one issue I’ve been waiting for a week for them to resolve. Can’t even get them to contact me. Grrrr.

Trouble ticket to TS? Did that.

It times out when I try to connect.

Do you know what server you are on? I am on rhod and it just seems to be having some problems. Mine just went down as well.

I have the same problem. This happened the other night as well.

I am on rhod.

Yep. Rhod.

How long was it down the other night?

I’m not sure but if I remember correctly it was down for about 4 or 5 hours. That was yesterday morning though.

Just got a message from TS:

Our apologies for the delays. Our admin team is resolving the issue as
we speak. We also hope to find a solution as to why the machine
continuously fails. It may be a problem user who is taking up too many
resources, but we’ll need to look into this more to find out exactly why.

We appreciate your patience during this time. Your domains should be up
very soon, if not already.

If there is anything more we can help you with, please let us know and we
will be more than happy to accommodate!

[quote]It may be a problem user who is taking up too many
resources, but we’ll need to look into this more to find out exactly why.[/quote]
This is generally the problem with any shared server. Anyone could have signed up, hoping to start a game server on the 777 plan. The next thing you know, they take out the whole server.

MacManX.com