Site dead, hosting plan disappeared and no response from support

Has this happened to anyone else?

My hosting plan has disappeared COMPLETELY from my account. (Site is obviously dead too due to no hosting.) "This account has no hosting plans."
The plan was fully paid just the day before.

And after 4 days of downtime waiting on support (who initially said I manually deleted it - which I DIDN’T), they brought it back up with no explanation of what happened.

It went back up for 1 day (under “Service Plans”, but still says “This account has no hosting plans”), and then it disappeared AGAIN.

Site has been mostly dead since 31 Jan (5 days).

I also have not heard from support for 2 days 10 hours.

I can’t believe this is happening. How can I keep trusting this system after this? This is really ridiculous and extremely disappointing.

Hello Amy,

I apologize for the delayed response. I see our support team updated you on the issue via email a few hours ago. If you did not review that email you can click here https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.his& to see all your support history. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions about this. We’ll be happy to help every step of the way.

Thanks,
Matt C

I’m having the same problem. I’ve got a new customer that just signed up last week and now, thanks to Dreamhost, I’m probably going to lose the customer.

I would really appreciate an answer from support. Submitted two requests this morning and haven’t received a single reply or status update. Very frustrating. Especially since my sites are already so slow here that I’m looking for alternatives as it is. Bad move, Dreamhost. Very bad move.