I like to know why in the advertising page says 7.95/month, but when you go sign up for it, it show 9.95/month instead?

It’s from 7.95 : when you prepaid for 2 years.

If you prepaid for 1 year or pay monthly, it’s 9.95 (on Level 1 plan)

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

Yup – and I’d go for at least 1 year, since monthly gets hit with the setup fee.

With promo codes, it doesn’t make as much sense to go monthly, since you get the first year for a little more than $20.

So, even if there wasn’t a 97 day money back guarantee, you still wouldn’t be taking a very big risk by pre-paying for a year.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

7.95 is for 2-year plan. As stated in the website, you enjoy another 20% discount. It means 9.95 --> 7.95. And if you use a promo code, you can have more discount.

When you sign up, you’d better be careful with the options. You can check and update your choice at the page when you fill up your domain name, ftp user, and email user. Just make sure you check the right option.

Good luck!

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

2yrs is the most cost efficient. Definitely how I wish I’d signed up but didn’t have the extra money at the time. Welcome to DH :slight_smile:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

You can change your billing period at any time via the panel and the good news is “any pre-payment left over is credited towards the new price.”, so you can gain the price benefit of a 2 year pre-paid plan at any time, even if you selected 1 year pre-payment when you signed-up. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Thanks…one more question, after I saw your reply I when to sign up, but didn’t know how that promo code work at time, how do I take advantage of this promo code after I sign up?

Being a newbie, I’m clueless.

If you already sign up an account, you can’t apply any promo code to the account any more :frowning:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

I missed too.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

I missed too in the first time. But I re-sign up the account just for the promo code :stuck_out_tongue:

poor wholly. who is using your name as a promo code?

Suggested sig’ changes:

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone. Worst of all, I forgot to use a promo code. I’m disappointed in myself. Don’t be WhollyMindless - remember - use WhollyMindless. :smiley:

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Well I did get the discount but I wish I had signed up for 2 yrs but I was like many and a little dubious about pre-paying.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

I don’t know. I’m just afraid that they aren’t giving full credit to the users to make me look bad. And if they are, I’m not getting a cut!

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

Good idea!