Shell to set up email address

Hi, Does anyone know a command for the Unix Shell to set up an e-mail account with my hosting?
then i can use system();
Thanks in advance

That won’t be possible as a regular user. Only the root user/admin can create accounts. You can only use the control panel to create accounts.

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000] SAVEMONEY97 [/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.

Is there any way at all that i can automate setting up e-mail accounts without using the panel?

No, not really as far as I know. Everything like mail, shell, FTP accounts and MySQL databases have to be created with the control panel.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Use [color=#CC0000]SAVE2DOMAIN[/color] to save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] and get a second domain for free

well i know it is possible to Create a MySQL Database without using the panel just assumed it was possible to create a Mail account though the shell

I don’t think DH has granted these accesses to us yet. Maybe it is for security issues, but we have to manually create email accounts from panel.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes here