Setup $97 off coupon

How can I setup a coupon for $97 off instead of just offering some rewards?

Goto your panel and setup your coupon code and then specify maximum discount for each subscription plan.

Supernova

GET DREAMHOST [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color] PROMO CODE $97 OFF => SIGN UP HERE

That’s my question actually. You mean I have to choose the maximum setting for either one of these?
Extra Disk Bonus?
Extra Bandwidth Bonus?
Free Domain Registration Bonus?
Unique IP Bonus?

Isn’t the $97 off supposed to be a deduction in the hosting account and not the above bonuses?

[quote]That’s my question actually. You mean I have to choose the maximum setting for either one of these?
Extra Disk Bonus?
Extra Bandwidth Bonus?
Free Domain Registration Bonus?
Unique IP Bonus?[/quote]
You have $97 to “spend” between the feature bonuses and the cash bonuses. Anything left over is your referral fee. Every feature bonus you choose comes out of the $97 “pot”. For example, if you choose an extra domain registration bonus, you will only have $82 left over for a cash discount.

Below the feature bonus section on the setup screen are text boxes for you to enter the cash discounts you want to provide for the various plans/prepayments.

I’m not sure what you mean. Would you provide an example?

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

Example is the SUPERNOVA code of supernova or your LM97 code. If a user uses the code, he gets $97 off the price for annual hosting with no other additional bonuses. So, how will I set-up same code?

Another example is
DHPC1DOMAIN82 - One EXTRA lifetime domain registration and $82 off
found at http://dh.promo-codes.us/posts/category/promo-codes/

This code will give the user an extra domain and $82 off. Isn’t the $82 supposed to be the earnings of the referrer? How will it be credited to the user’s bill? How to set-up similar coupon?

I’m still not sure exactly what you do and don’t know.

1. Do you understand the mechanics of setting up a code with dollars off of a plan? The post above explains how you’re supposed to enter the discount in the fields at the bottom of the “create promo code” page.
  2. You should understand that if you create a $97 off code, you are “giving away” all of your referral fee. You will get $0 for that direct referral.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

Yes, I do understand that and I have read the instructions but I would like to create a smilar coupon like your LM97.

With your LM97 code, you are also giving away all your referral fee of $97, right?

Yes

So, may I know how did you set-up your LM97 code?

Did you click on the link in Supernova’s original reply to your post?