Setting Up Gmail the First Time

When I created a new domain last week, I choose to use Gmail, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how I create my first e-mail account. What am I overlooking? Thanks.

[color=#00CC00]Panel > Mail > Manage Email[/color]

Scroll right down the bottom for the setup links.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Clicking the domain name under “Gmail-Managed Domains” takes me to the Google Apps signup page, not the e-mail setup page.

Yeah. That’s where you setup your first account (admin@ etc).

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

When setting up another domain a while ago, I was taken to a page to setup my Gmail e-mail address not Google Apps. Registering for Google Apps requires I enter an e-mail address which I haven’t established yet.

Hi, I’ve just set up my DH account and chose to use gmail for my email account with them. Heres where the challenge begins. The email account is not receiving any emails?? In the setting up you can also have another email account other than this through DH where your emails are forwarded to. All trial emails that I have sent have been received at the second address but not the one set up through DH. What do I need to do? Any help is appreciated.
Also, how do I get back into the email account? I have closed down the page and when I go to Google to open up to see if there any any emails it doesn’t recognise the email account I set up with DH.??
Really appreciate your replies.
Thanks.