Server cache

Hi,

I’m having trouble seeing updated files after I have uploaded them to the Dreamhost server. I uploaded them again with a different ftp program and still no dice. I tried looking at the pages with three different browsers and emptied their cache. The old files were still visible. Any ideas?

Correct location on server? Your ISP (AOL?) caches views?

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

Not on AOL. I’m just grasping here becuse I’m not sure why I cannot see my updated pages on any of the browsers I try. Thought it might be a server issue.

If you gave a URL, then you could get 2nd opinions here.

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

Did you upload the files to the right folder? There are three folders in your web directory. Your web pages should be stored inside “yourdomain.com” folder.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

Also, it might pay to check that you are logging in using the correct user, the one who ‘owns’ the domain in question.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)