Serious password retrieval issue

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am a client of Dreamhost’s web hosting services and recently changed my web panel password as well as my password to access my email account via Squirrel mail. I made these changes following an email I received recently about potential security threats that occurred on DreamHost’s servers. However, careless as I am, I forgot to write down/memorize my new passwords. To access my forgotten web panel password, I need to be able to access my email account, which is currently impossible because my Outlook is bugged and Squirrel mail is currently the only way I can access it. And I cannot contact Dreamhost technical support via the web panel either. I’m in a bit of a pickle.
I sent an email to DreamHost to see if they can help me resolve the issue, but I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas. I need to solve this rather quickly as I have to access my email account for work. Thanks a lot.
[hr]
I will also add that I tried the simple task of entering the alternate email with which my Dreamhost account was created to retrieve my web panel password. I then get a message saying something like “Okay, we’ve sent christiane.charbonneau@gmail.com your password for retrieval.” But the password retrieval never gets through. I’ve tried this several times.

Please contact DreamHost Support at http://dreamhost.com/contact/ to recover your password.

Thank you. I have sent them an email. Any chance you know how long it might take me to get a response? I understand they must be busy with the recent security issues. This is a serious problem for me, I need to have access to my emails for my business.