I reported a problem with “mail” to the DH, explaining that such a function was causing 500 Internal Error Server, provided a sample code with only 1 line, yet they believe it is a PHP code problem.
The problem of 500 Internal Error Server stopped to occur, but the messages are not delivered to the recipients.
I am using VPS, did a test using the following command:
$ sendmail -v guilherme@mydomain < /home/user/domain/test.mail sendmail: warning: inet_protocols: disabling IPv6 name/address support: Address family not supported by protocol postdrop: warning: inet_protocols: disabling IPv6 name/address support: Address family not supported by protocol Mail Delivery Status Report will be mailed to <leocla>.
The email was not delivered to the recipient.
- I did nothing to stop the 500 Internal Error Server happen
- This is not a problem a specific PHP code
- The 500 Internal Error Server occurs stopped, but still the emails are not delivered
- I set up port 587 by “PHP.INI”, but the problem still happens
- I restarted the VPS few times, but the problem still happens
- The file /var/logmail.log is empty
- The file /var/logmail.log.1 “weighs” 138.419.634
How can I fix this? Thanks.
Note: Simple function PHP not work:
mail(‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, ‘My Subject’, ‘example’);