Sending Email through script

I have a client who uses DH who periodically sends out emails to their clients (who sign up on paper and these fields are added in a secure back end) and I have a queueing system setup so instead of sending out hundreds of emails at once, it will queue them all and then send out 50 every minute. I have a cron job setup, and it worked with the few tests I ran, but now when the client goes to use it, they themselves are not getting the email.

Does DH block this? Is there a hard limit of emails / hour that I need to be aware of?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I thought I remembered reading this somewhere. Keep in mind that they also define 100 emails as 100 recipient addresses, so one email that is sent to 100 addresses at the same time is it. No more.

1. Do you allow mailing lists to be sent out from your servers? What is the email per hour limit?

You should use our mailing list software for any mailing lists you want to run with us. Websites that send email are limited to 100/hr via SMTP and 200/hr via SSH/SHELL. All mailings must be compliant with our anti-spam policy.

find/offer services free
http://www.TheHelpfulNeighbor.com
Codes:THNMax ($97) THNMaxHDD (+100%) THNMaxBW (+100% txfr) THNMaxDomains (5 free) THNBalance (20% HD&BW, 1 Domain+IP +$16)