Selected to use Boldgrid with Dreampress install however I want to remove this plugin entirely and use a different WP builder

Selected to use Boldgrid with Dreampress install however I want to remove this plugin entirely and use a different WP builder. So far I have only been able to find how to disable the plugin, although there are still references and content (images, text) being added to the pages which is causing issues with testing other WP builders, using any other templates and adding my own content.

I am wondering if this will require a clean install of Wordpress or if there is a method to remove Boldgrid or other WP builders entirely? And are their instructions how to complete either of these?

Looks like this is a matter of deleting the plugins along with manually cleaning out the files.

Let me know if there is an easier or more complete method!

It appears they have an official article about uninstalling:

I did come across that article and complete the steps however some content did remain along with files however I was able to manually clean those up.

Thank you for the reply and it atleast confirms I was in the right direction.

I believe this Question can be considered answered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.