Season Greetings

Hi Everyone,

I will take my vacation today, just like to say to all DH customers and DH staffs a Merry Christmas 2007 and Happy New Year 2008. May DH will be better and better in coming years.

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !
Check out instructions on how to apply the code !

Shouldn’t this go in offtopic? :slight_smile:

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color].
More Dreamhost coupons

Thanks, happy holidays to everyones.

Wish you a great 2008 year :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]50USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Well, I wouldn’t want to be the Grinch so I will say season’s greetings to all the folks who do have today off.

I still think this should be in offtopic. (along with the Who pudding and the roast beast)

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color].
More Dreamhost coupons

Does DreamHost take Holidays? Call me curious… :slight_smile:

Santa is going: http://www.noradsanta.org/

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Bodhi Day, Yule, Shabe-Yalda, Infidel Bash, or whatever you celebrate around winter solstice!

LOL. I like noradsanta! And it’s even run by NORAD and NORTHCOM. :slight_smile:

More Dreamhost coupons

Merry Christmas to all and DH!!!

I hope everyone will happily host their domains in DH and DH will give us more promo in the coming year :stuck_out_tongue:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Well, I guess I’m giving up about moving the thread. :slight_smile: After all, I am watching “the Grinch…”

Merry Christmas from EST!

Use promo code [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color] for 50% extra disk and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons