Script Errors

I run a website that needs a dedicated hosting. My website now is running very slow, and my (current) hosting company said its “Script Errors”.
I was wondering if Dream Host fixes Script errors, if I am a customer.

I have heard great things and would love to get started tonight, and I really need my site up and running fast by tomorrow early Sunday mourning.

DreamHost will normally only fully support the unix admin and the Apache server itself, but will debug pre-installed PHP libraries and such. In addition, they provide limited support for some web applications in the form of One-Click installations. This only means that these apps in their vanilla form are sort-of guaranteed to work (this eliminates some amount of debugging on your part, I suppose).

You will often get a lot of community support here on the forums, though. What kind of site do you have? Is it based on a popular web application like WordPress or Joomla! What’s broken on your site? And finally and most importantly, who created your site in the first place? It doesn’t sound like you’re the original developer.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

I run Wordpress,
and on the errors I have no idea, I just was told that there was some that makes the server lag then times out.

Reason I want to change is because I am getting tired of them. They do not take me or my website seriously.

BTW, when you say that your website needs dedicated hosting, do you really mean that you need an entire machine dedicated to you? At DreamHost that would be $395 a month.

I ask because I’m sure that at that level you’d get more help with conversion and setup from DreamHost support.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts