SA Reports?

SA reports are not being sent out. Can anyone confirm this?

Yep, mine stopped a week or so ago…

Neil Atwood
Sydney, Oz

my SA settings were reset as well… i already moved all my critical email communications to runbox.com, as i cannot afford anymore screw ups. my suggestion to dreamhost team, stop overselling, and focus on supporting your existing customers. i’ve been with dreamhost since '03, and the service is in a downwards spiral (to quote nin). i would really hate to leave this fine host, but if something isn’t done soon, i might be forced to. i know it’s a cut throat business, and the big boys (yahoo, 1and1, godaddy) are provoking these ridiculous price wars, so the conflict can’t be won by slashing prices and upgrading features without major upgrades to the infrastructure. people join small hosting companies for HUMAN support, not automated messages they get with the other guys when they have a problem. that’s where dreamhost is ultimately heading… they need to rethink their strategy. i already see the tides changing just by reading all the posts in these forums. the support queue is growing, the systems are overloaded, and there is a huge influx of new users, because of endless promotions, price cuts, and package deals. it’s not surprising that the whole system is falling apart, while many new sign-ups cancel within the 91 day grace period.

Got this error just now in webmail:

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.xxxxxxx.org:143 in /home/nate/ndn/web/squirrelmail-1.4.2/functions/imap_general.php on line 467