Roundcube html compose icons missing

Hi,

I’ve been using the recently updated roundcube webmail client and I’ve noticed that the html compose screen is missing the icons on its toolbar. If you hover the mouse you can see the tooltips and still use it but the icons don’t appear (and would surely be a great help).

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a browser issue (I’m running firefox 3.0.5 on Fedora 8). If not, any chance someone (of the DH techie persuasion) could take a look?

Thanks,

~ray

Did you try a different browser?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I just tried:

• Konquerer: absolutely nothing, not even tooltips or outlines
  • Opera (latest): same as Firefox (no icons but has tooltips and some button outlines)

I also just updated Firefox to 3.0.6 but no change.

Any other ideas? Is anyone else seeing the same problem?

Thanks,

~ray

You could view the source (via your browser) and check the image links are valid.

Great idea! So I tried but unfortunately it’s not that simple. The images are apparently generated deep down in the javascript. I drilled down through several js modules before giving up. It appears to be tied into the theme engine and/or some plugin modules. Maybe later I’ll try downloading the source (then at least I can grep it).

BTW, are you a DH techie or just a user here? (I’m wondering if I should create a support ticket.)

Thanks for your suggestions,

~ray

Just a user like yourself.

Good luck with it!

Okay, thanks. (Being new to the forum, I wasn’t sure exactly what “DH Pooh-Bah” meant. :slight_smile:

~ray

Being a somewhat derogatory term in literature, it might be indicating that I’m a post foo.