I installed tracks. Actually I don't really know what I did :), but I just followed the instructions of their installation. And it seems to work fine.
In short these are the steps I took :
1. Create a database
2. Upload everything to dreamhost
3. I edited the file database.yml with my information and uploaded it.
4. I edited the file environment.rb as instructed in the installation guide. Except I didn't know how to edit the timezone information...
5. I used putty to connect to the server. And went to the path I installed Tracks in, and ran "rake migrate".
6. And then "ruby script/server -e production".
7. In my browser I went to www.mydomain.com:3000/signup, and signed up.
That was it.
I hope I did everyting right?