Rewards: No notice when smbdy uses your Promocode?

Hi there

When i was clicking through my DreamHost Panel today i noticed accidently by clicking on https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=home.rew&current_step=Index&next_step=ViewRefs that somebody used my Promo Code some days ago.
I was quite surprised. In a positive way.

But i wondered, that i didnt receive an E-mail from DreamHost where they told me that somebody used my Promo Code. Because on nearly every other Activity (New User, New E-Mail, New Domain) i did receive an automatically generated E-Mail…

I really think DreamHost should send an E-Mail for every Reward :slight_smile:

Shared Hosting in den USA - Infos für deutschsprachige Nutzer

I disagree. Consider that some people (and I am not one of them. before you ask) get dozens of these every day. That’s a lot of emails. I’d like to see an Atom or RSS feed instead.

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)

DH will automatically credit the rewards to your bill account. You can cash out the excess to your paypal account. If you are getting referrals, I prefer you update the setting in DH panel --> Home --> Rewards

They do not send you emails, but you can see all your referrals here

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

There is actually an active suggestion for this exact thing in the suggestions section of the panel;

[color=#0000CC]“Notify my via email whenever I get a new referral signed up.”[/color]

It might be worth adding a positive vote. Although, the suggestion date is 2004-07-12 and obviously it hasn’t (yet) obtained enough user votes for DreamHost to implement it.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

okay. thanks for your answers.
i voted for the suggestion in the panel now.

Shared Hosting in den USA - Infos für deutschsprachige Nutzer