Rewards for Level 0

If I refer people to dreamhost, and they only choose to register a domain, and not purchase hosting, do I get any rewards out of it?

Joining Dreamhost? Save money with savemula
www.anksconsulting.com
www.anksconsulting.com/news

If you have it set to the 10% direct referral then I think you would get like 99 cents.

digitalrundown.com

I am not 100% sure, but I think you will get 10% of the purchase price if your rewards are set to ‘recurring’. However, if your rewards are set to ‘one-time payment’ I don’t think you receive anything.

Here are a couple of quotes from the [url=http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards-terms.html]affiliate program terms[/b];

[color=#0000CC]“Recurring Payments will be applied to customer’s account every time a payment is made by both referrals and sub-referrals.”[/color]

[color=#0000CC]“One-time Payments will be applied to customer’s account the first time a referred (or sub-referred) customer makes payment for any full hosting plan (including dedicated servers).”[/color]

To find out for sure, you should ask the question of DreamHost using the contact support function of the panel.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

[quote]If I refer people to dreamhost, and they only choose to register a domain, and not purchase hosting, do I get any rewards out of it?

[/quote]

You sure won’t get $97, if that’s what you were hoping. :->

I’m curious, why do you ask?

They need more support help.
Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Thanks for all the replies.

Joining Dreamhost? Save money with savemula
www.anksconsulting.com
www.anksconsulting.com/news