Rewards applied to AdWords/Yahoo?

I submitted this suggestion (suggestions haven’t been updated in 2 months_, and I’ve seen AdWords credits with other hosting companies, and I think this would be a good idea.

Anyone else agree, disagree?

well you can spend money on what u want :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

I was thinking a direct application to it, to cut out paypal or a check.

That would be cool! I’ll go vote for it.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

As a one time fairly large (well, large for me :wink: ) AdWords user, I think this is a great idea.

I don’t use AdWords too much these days, but I’ll still vote for it. :slight_smile:

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

How long before it shows up? I guess the Happy DreamHost Suggestion Team has to evaluate the idea and estimate the cost before it shows up for voting, right?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

/shrug I’d rather just get the money and buy the adwords later :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

I guess I assumed that I’d save the 5%. Actually, save the 8% if you include paypal fees. I guess they could charge the 5% in that case too, in which case the 3% is paypal fee is the only savings. :slight_smile:

For them it would be some indication of the AdWords value of DreamHost’s customers - though I’d guess if it was really important to Google they’d be able to figure out their adwords revenue from sites hosted at DreamHost IP addresses…