Revealing pictures

Does dream host allow you to upload revealing pictures. Like i am just going to be making a blog if i choose dream host. Can i upload a revealing picture once and a while, or have a little gallery?

Yes. DreamHost does not censor their customers whatsoever. However, it is your responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with any relevant California or United States laws.

That rule should be updated to forbid pictures of 400 pound guys wearing thongs, legal or not. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with 96DOLLARSOFF promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with TAKESEILERSCASH.

Maybe we can add that to our netiquette section of the terms of service =P

As far as I know, the only rule about revealing pictures is that you post a URL in this forum if there are any good ones!

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Yes, as long as the pictures are legal.

http://www.wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/KB_/_Sign_Up#Can_I_have_an_adult_website_or_dreambook.3F

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Thank you for the distressing mental image, I am sure it will be with me for most of the day now. :frowning:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)