RESOLVED: Site Suddenly after a couple of weeks says it's not uploaded

I signed up with Dreamhost 10 days ago. I used the One-Click installer to upload my WordPress Site. I have even started showing up on google search first page (yippeee). For the past several days, I have been re-designing the look, added a forum and a gallery and now trying to get all the themes of each looking the way I want. Well tonight, suddenly after I refreshed to see how my latest change looked (I was working with adding a “welcome” title)…anywho, I get a page announcing the following:

[quote]The DreamHost customer who owns madsland.net has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active.
If you are the owner of this domain, you’ll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you’ll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and begin uploading your new site.
Also, here are some helpful links for getting started![/quote]

What the heck? Now I can still get to the forum my typing it into the url but not the main page. That’s just weird. Nothing on the index page changed from what it did a week ago. So I’m just lost.

I use a different ftp but I just logged into dreamhost’s ftp and my .htaccess file is still there but looking at it I wouldn’t know if anything was wrong with it or not. Looks fine as far as I can tell.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I’m kind of new at this. I can do design stuff but the techie end I’m learning.

Thanks for anyone who can possibly explain this to me since dreamhost has turned off their live support chat and I am having to wait for an email response.