Replying to support

This might be a really stupid question, but I contacted support a month ago, and didn’t get a reply in the email accounts that I specified. However I just noticed that there is a record of a reply from tech support in my support history page.

I need to reply to this, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to directly reply to the message from the support history page, and I haven’t got the message anywhere else. What is the proper procedure for replying to tech support messages? Thanks a bunch.

The first thing you should do is click on the Edit Profile link at the top of every panel page and confirm that the email address specified under contact preferences is correct.

Normally the correct way is simply to reply to the email you receive. However, since you didn’t receive the original email, I would suggest lodging another support request via the panel and quoting the Date/Time/Message reference # shown in the DreamHost reply in support history.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Thanks Mark, I wasn’t sure whether lodging a new request would cause headaches for the support, but I shall go down that path. Thanks again.