Remixer features

remixer

Remixer - nice clean design - straightforward to use - but a few important features are missing:

• Add logo to header menu

• Caption photos in galleries

• Edit CSS to customize themes

• Choose text colors AND hover colors for links

• Resize images

• Place images in web sections or at least embed images in Markdown

• No ability to control formatting in Markdown

• Perhaps most important: Need to be able to copy a chord (web section) to another page. At very least be able to copy the header and footer to use on other pages.

I finally found the image lightbox feature under “Settings” for galleries. Hard to find and not mentioned in documentation.
thanks

Another Remixer suggestion -

When linking to a URL, need to have option to open that in a new window.

I’m getting very frustrated with the limitations.

I want to make simple changes like…

-moving the elements inside a chord
-add more than 3 links to the header features

-add a simple element/chord like a single image (to house our logo)

I’d also like to see some feedback from DreamHost that there IS a feature request list!

I’d also like to see some feedback from DreamHost that there IS a feature request list![quote=“Kellymy, post:3, topic:65507, full:true”]
I’d also like to see some feedback from DreamHost that there IS a feature request list!
[/quote]

There is no formal public request list but Remixer product managers look at this forum and look at feedback from tickets, too when deciding the roadmap for future product development.

Remixer is already too good. Did you know there are still web developers? Let me get you my card…

P.S. This reply isn’t serious or intended to be helpful, please don’t ban me Dreamhost, I host all of my clients with you <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.