Remapping a wordpress directory

wordpress

i followed the steps for remapping a directory so that a particular ftp user can ftp it. i think i got it right but at the end, i get the messages i am pasting below. this seems like a mysql problem. any thoughts? Thanks!

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.gareth/jonchoc/completerunning.com/chocolate-runners-blog/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/usr/local/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/marki:/home/.gareth/marki) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/.gareth/jonchoc/completerunning.com/chocolate-runners-blog/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.gareth/jonchoc/completerunning.com/chocolate-runners-blog/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/usr/local/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/marki:/home/.gareth/marki) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/.gareth/jonchoc/completerunning.com/chocolate-runners-blog/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening ‘/home/.gareth/jonchoc/completerunning.com/chocolate-runners-blog/index.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in Unknown on line 0

It looks like you’re not running PHP as CGI.

Under Domains:Manage Domains, you can click on Edit for that domain to see if you’ve checked Run PHP as CGI. If it’s run as the Apache user, DH has restricted many of its functions.

Or I may be wrong, but it can’t hurt to try.

-Scott