Referral Payments

Does someone know how long it takes for you to get your money?

Also, what does all this mean?

[b]
You currently have $-19.90 of Rewards payments built up!
You also have $65.00 of pending Rewards payments (less than 91 days old).

On your next hosting account rebill date, your balance will first come out of your unallocated rewards! If you want, you can apply your rewards right now using this form!

Oops! You currently have no Rewards to apply.
Please return when you do!

[/b]

The Knights Of Death® :: An XBOX LIVE™ GAMING CLAN

It looks like your rewards will be applied on your next rebill date. Just to make sure, go to the Billing tab in your panel and check your last invoice. My first referrals came through for this month and paid my entire bill.

MacManX.com

[quote]You currently have $-19.90 of Rewards payments built up! You also have $65.00 of pending Rewards payments (less than 91 days old).

[/quote]

Rewards will be paid out on the first of each month. But from what you posted, it seems that you have a NEGATIVE balance (minus $19.90); not sure why, perhaps from a refund of a user you previously referred. You also have another $65 but that wouldn’t apply until it’s 91 days old because DreamHost now offers 91-day money back guarantee.

GungHost.com :: DreamServers.net :: DreamRegistrar.com

Actually, from what I remember seeing, I think it means that $19.90 was pulled out of the rewards payments, as in to pay a monthly bill. I think that’s what I saw with mine.

MacManX.com